The Lefty Directory

Sunday, November 30, 2003


48 New Lefties

My apologies for the delay in getting this update posted. As the blogroll approaches 500 Lefty Blogs, it is becoming more difficult to manage the list. I never imagined the Directory would grow so large, and I still get new submissions almost every day. I've been passing on listing some that are not really blogs, and once in a while pass due to content, but it is nice to know that people are still using this as a resource for finding new blogs, and I'll continue to do my best to keep it up to date.

I haven't had a chance in some time to check for broken links or relocated sites, so if you happen on an abandoned blog, or find that your listing is not current, please drop me a note for the next update.

As always, newest blogs are at the bottom.


Home